Hope!! A View To Bluish Ridge Flea Market

My summertime wouldn’t hold upwardly consummate without a few visits to the Blue Ridge Flea Market inward Saylorsburg, PA!
This is i of my really favorite flea markets as well as i the best places inward the Pocono surface area to store for antiques as well as vintage treasures. It’s nigh a 30 infinitesimal drive from my home, as well as hence I reckon myself i lucky chick!
This is i of my really favorite flea markets as well as i the best places inward the Pocono surface area to store for antiques as well as vintage treasures. It’s nigh a 30 infinitesimal drive from my home, as well as hence I reckon myself i lucky chick!
Today the temperature was inward the 90’s but that wasn’t going to concord me back. It had been a field since I had end been to this marketplace position as well as I was excited to discovery but about novel goodies!

The kickoff ii parking lots were total (as they e'er are) but agency inward the dorsum grove parking surface area (which is the best identify to commons anyway because of its scattering of quondam shade trees) I was pleasantly surprised to respect it empty of cars – yay! – it was going to hold upwardly a skilful shopping day!

Empty grove=more materials for me! :-)

Flea marketplace position ahead!

One pocket-sized sentiment of a really large complex
Of course of teaching the really kickoff matter I came upon was ii stacks of monogrammed vintage china. I had to express mirth because but yesterday I blogged nigh this exact same china as well as mentioned how difficult it is to find! Seven bowls, 4 plates, each amongst a beautiful floral rose pattern as well as brilliant uppercase missive of the alphabet K initial monogram. Their status was new, as well as I knew they were from the 1940’s. How much? I asked the man…$2 for all? SOLD!

My kickoff peachy find
At that indicate I could’ve gone domicile a happy girl, but I was alone 5 minutes into it. H5N1 brusk field after as well as upwardly a few rows I spied ii pretty, antique English linguistic communication transferware dinnerplates that closely resembled the Flow Blue patterns that I adore…How much?....$2 each or you lot tin accept them both for $3…SOLD!
Cha-ching as well as woo hoo!

My novel lovelies

I don't intend this was an antique, but it was neat none the less: a decorative ship's figurehead or maidenhead consummate amongst her really ain treasure chest... Arrrgh

My 5-year-old missy wanted to drive this mini auto home!
Ahhh my favorite part... lilliputian boxes, on the hillside...

little boxes total of....silverware! And boy, was it HOT to touch! Everything was sizzling from the sun.
What? You can't respect your keys? Here they are!

When I got to this indicate it was seriously like: What to my wondering eyes should appear?...Keys! Hundreds as well as hundreds of glorious keys! Short keys, long keys, fatty keys, skeleton keys, lots of rusty keyness!

Ahhh, vintage chandelier crystals! These are super skilful for craftin'

Various taxidermy oddities (note the bears on the roof of the van)
A few handfuls of vintage silverplated flatware, antique skeleton keys as well as vintage chandelier crystals were amidst my best finds... all volition hold upwardly set to really skilful role inward but about novel projects I accept brewing for the upcoming vacation season!

A few of my novel keys as well as crystals

Some of the vintage flatware I bought


What create you lot think?