Hope!! Novel Pattern Listed On Society6 - Bluish Infinite Feather
Hi friends! Tonight I listed a build novel blueprint on Society6, thence live on certain to check it out here! I actually honey the agency this slice turned out!
It started equally an ink drawing...
Working on the design
I've been drawn to sketching feathers lately, as well as laughed when I realized how much yous could come across my jewelry designer influence inward my finished designs. But I similar them. I intend they're actually unique. Anyway, once I had it all drawn out, I added approximately color alongside watercolors, as well as and then photographed my artwork as well as added it to my Society6 collection. Here are a few of the pieces inward this collection...
This blueprint is available inward many to a greater extent than items; iphone cases as well as skins, laptop sleeves, move mugs as well as fifty-fifty bedding. There are thence many bang-up gift ideas at Society6, as well as they run bang-up promos too. I intend today they convey costless transportation as well as xx pct off of many of their categories.
If yous haven't visited Society6 yet, yous actually postulate to cheque it out! There is thence much amazing artwork from talented artists from all over the world.
Laura
article as well as images ©Laura Beth Love 2016 all rights reserved








