Hope!! A Meditative Sketch: Honour Your Magic
I shared this freehand sketch on my Instagram a calendar week or ii agone in addition to liked it thus much that I idea I would portion it amongst you lot hither on my blog. It's a uncomplicated drawing that I drew piece sitting exterior on my dorsum patio side past times side to my fish pond (aka my outdoor office!), correct equally dusk was approaching in addition to the Sun was kickoff to set.
It started equally kind of a mandala drawing. I began amongst a uncomplicated circle in addition to thus added the leaves in addition to from at that spot it bloomed into what you lot encounter above. I could convey gone on in addition to added lots of layers in addition to embellished the heck out of it, only instead I left it equally is, pleased amongst its simplicity. I'm a large fan of Art Nouveau in addition to Craftsman motifs in addition to sometimes I encounter faint impressions in addition to inspirations of those designs come upwards endure inwards my ain artwork in addition to doodles.
I snapped the photograph higher upwards amongst my iPhone in addition to thus added a fleck of digital text fine art (the "Find your magic") with an iPhone app as an overlay on the photograph of the drawing - only non on the master copy drawing.
I mean value I chose the words Find Your Magic because sometimes it's inwards doing simple, relaxing things that you lot come upwards into your personal magic. Just similar when I made this drawing. When create you lot come upwards into your personal magic?
I promise you lot convey a creative weekend!
Love,
Laura
Love,
Laura
article in addition to images ©Laura Beth Love 2016




