Widget HTML Atas

Hohoho Writing A Arts And Crafts Book: Why It's Of Import To Percentage Your Ideas


(Note: I originally wrote the next weblog post on March 3, 2014...since publishing this 
post, I bring similar a shot published my instant book, Soldered Alchemy):

A few days agone I got an advance shipment of my novel book, Boho Chic Jewelry,

and I couldn't hold out to a greater extent than excited! Yay! It's in conclusion here!


Hot off the press!


Writing the majority was tremendous work, but as well as therefore worth it. To hold out able to part ideas
and inspire other people to do is priceless. I know that many of you lot who follow
this weblog are artists of ane medium or another, as well as therefore I cry upward you lot tin empathize what I 
mean when I nation that you lot can't rush creativity. Working nether writing deadlines
is difficult piece of work as well as tin hold out really stressful, but the rewards of having a finished majority in 
your hands are greater than you'd think. It's all virtually sharing what you lot know 
with others, as well as therefore that they tin acquire as well as do too!



Back as well as front end covers of BoHo Chic Jewelry book

When my publisher kickoff approached me virtually writing the book, it was a lot to think
about. H5N1 twain of friends as well as relatives asked me things like, "Do you lot genuinely desire to
give away all of your secrets as well as techniques?" and, "You worked as well as therefore difficult to build
your work organisation upward to what it is today, why would you lot desire to give all of that away to
strangers?" But I didn't bring to cry upward virtually it for really long at all. 





First of all, writing a majority is a huge opportunity, as well as most folks acquire virtually it past times putting
 together proposals as well as approaching publishers on their own. Because the publisher 
approached me instead of vice versa, I actually felt completely honored that they thought 
my work, designs, as well as ideas were practiced enough to warrant publication. I had been creating
 my china jewelry for many years. But I also do other types of jewelry too!






Probably the ane affair that ties all of my piece of work together is that I utilization unusual
materials inwards most of my designs. I saw this (publishing a book) every bit non but an 
opportunity to demo others how to create jewelry from broken china, but to 
show others how they tin do jewelry from all types of other materials too. Writing 
this majority was a run a hazard to assistance other people explore and utilization their ain creativity! 
What could hold out amend than that?


Pendants made from an antique drinking glass buttons past times Laura Beth Love - DIY instructions  can hold out found
 in the majority BoHo Chic Jewelry


 For this book, I had to put together xx 5 different projects...that isn't but a lot 
of ideas, it's also a lot of different ways to give people to hold back at things creatively! 
So most importantly, inwards writing this book, I had the chance to inspire others.
 That was argue plenty for me.

But lilliputian did I know of the rewards that would come upward in ane lawsuit I started writing and putting 
 the projects together. They were greater than I ever could imagine.
(continued...)









Read on to the adjacent post inwards this series:

Writing H5N1 Craft Book: The Fascinating Rewards That Come From Sharing What You Know