Hohoho Those Sunday Mornings
I don't know if it's because of the changing calorie-free of spill or only because I got a total 8+ hours of sleep, but there's something magical inwards waking on a Lord's Day morn — java loving cup inwards manus — as well as existence completely inspired to brand art.
Do I pigment alongside watercolors, or perhaps acrylics, or practice I practice some ink drawings? I larn dorsum as well as forth, deciding on my tools as well as my medium — my means of carry to larn whatever creative magic from within my being, out — as well as into the world.
It's my raw drive, my spiritual force into the universe. At least, that's what it feels like.
It's my raw drive, my spiritual force into the universe. At least, that's what it feels like.
Nothing else volition do. I tin larn downtown on Lord's Day morn as well as walk around our charming piddling farmer's marketplace as well as option upwards an amazing pastry or perhaps some apples or locally harvested honey—but my heed is similar the transcendental silver string that connects me to—and never leaves—my house where I practice art.
I desire to direct the brushes, the colors, I intend virtually watercolor paradigm as well as I imagine the movement, the catamenia as well as spread of color inwards the water, the bloom, the transparency, the drying, the contemplation of the adjacent layer.
Without whatsoever formal training, thoughts of rules—and fearfulness of non next them—try to force into my mind. I force them away.

Without whatsoever formal training, thoughts of rules—and fearfulness of non next them—try to force into my mind. I force them away.
I desire to practice something new, to describe it out from within myself - I know that it's there, I tin experience it all the time. I intend virtually how I tin larn it out of me as well as into the world. But fifty-fifty that's non actually plenty for me. I desire to brand something beautiful. I try.
It doesn't accept to last fantastic or amazing — it solely has to be.
Have a slap-up Sunday!
love,
love,
Laura
