Widget HTML Atas

Hohoho Novel Video On My Youtube Channel: Infinite Plume Illustration




Hi friends! I merely uploaded a build novel video to my YouTube channel thus delight depository fiscal establishment correspond it out, give it a similar in addition to hold out certain to subscribe. 

For this projection I used watercolor paper, pencil, Micron ink pen, in addition to Windsor & Newton watercolor paints, but y'all tin utilisation whatever y'all accept on hand. 

Feathers are super-popular correct straightaway inwards fine art in addition to representative thus I idea I'd portion my ain version...the infinite plume :) 

I kickoff amongst a pencil sketch to larn my shape on the paper, in addition to thus I select inwards the large guns (black ink pen) to become over the outline in addition to add together the designs. Using uncomplicated lines in addition to circles in addition to a few spirals I fill upwards inwards the plume areas thinking upwards the designs every bit I work. 

Once my drawing is finished I add together a trivial flake of watercolor pigment merely to give it a blush of color.

I added the script lettering thus that y'all could come across how y'all tin easily fancy it upwards past times adding an additional line of piece of employment on the down-stroke, in addition to thus fill upwards it inwards amongst a trivial flake of watercolor pigment to necktie it inwards nicely amongst your painting. 

I promise to create a few jewelry making videos inwards the nearly futurity thus hold out certain to depository fiscal establishment correspond back! 

If at that topographic point is anything inwards detail that you'd similar to come across merely larn out me a comment!



















I promise y'all accept a slap-up week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns