Hohoho My Scattered Stars Blueprint - Redbubble Outcry Illustration Unboxing
Last twelvemonth I blogged a piffling chip almost to a greater extent than or less of the designs I was creating for a few dissimilar impress on bespeak (POD) sites. This Scattered Stars blueprint was i of them, together with I was excited to lodge a novel telephone representative for myself inwards i of my ain designs. I was curious to banking concern fit out the character of the production together with encounter inwards individual how my blueprint looked on it.
I created this graphic blueprint amongst white stars on 3 dissimilar colored backgrounds; Black, Midnight Blue, together with Modern Indigo. I nevertheless accept to a greater extent than or less other color inwards the industrial plant together with volition accept it upwards in my Redbubble store soon!
This version of my blueprint (on all of the products shown on this page) is from my Redbubble shop.
One of the things I dearest almost Redbubble is that they run a lot of sales, then if y'all uncovering something y'all similar on the site, decease on your eyes opened upwards for especial sales for things similar costless transportation or a prissy discount.
My one-time telephone representative was falling apart, then off went my order! I idea I'd portion my unboxing amongst you.
Within almost a calendar week later on I placed my lodge my bundle from Redbubble arrived inwards the mail. Yay!
Redbubble has to a greater extent than or less pretty prissy packaging. Inside the cherry transportation envelope was a bubble roll envelope. Inside of that was the bundle shown above. They included a cool, fun sticker amongst my lodge too.
I was super-happy amongst the character of my iphone case! The blueprint looked great, together with I'll definitely endure ordering to a greater extent than from Redbubble inwards the future.
What produce y'all think?
Have y'all ever shopped at Redbubble?
Have a cracking week!
Laura
Article, images, together with designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love for ™ 2018
all rights reserved





