Hohoho Dinner Knife Star Habitation Decor
Knife star from Freshly Found
I honey stars, too flatware, too thus when I came across this star made from dinner knives
on Pinterest too persuasion it was a cute share-worthy idea! I'm non certain how this one
was secured but it looks like it mightiness bring been saltation amongst ribbon or lace.
If you lot didn't desire to necktie the ends of the flatware to secure them, you lot could
use a drib of E6000 adhesive. I would non utilisation a hot gum gun though, every moment I
don't intend that would concord metallic together for real long. Hot gum is best
used on porous surfaces too is non for gluing metallic to metal.
Image from Freshly Found blog.
What create you lot think?
I honey stars, too flatware, too thus when I came across this star made from dinner knives
on Pinterest too persuasion it was a cute share-worthy idea! I'm non certain how this one
was secured but it looks like it mightiness bring been saltation amongst ribbon or lace.
If you lot didn't desire to necktie the ends of the flatware to secure them, you lot could
use a drib of E6000 adhesive. I would non utilisation a hot gum gun though, every moment I
don't intend that would concord metallic together for real long. Hot gum is best
used on porous surfaces too is non for gluing metallic to metal.
Image from Freshly Found blog.
What create you lot think?
I promise you lot bring a peachy week
Love, Laura

