Hope!! Crystal Cluster Watercolor Illustration: Novel Video On My Youtube Channel!
Hi friends! I simply uploaded a build novel video to my YouTube channel so delight cheque it out, give it a similar together with last certain to subscribe.
For this projection I used watercolor paper, pencil, Micron ink pen, together with Windsor & Newton watercolor paints, but you lot tin usage whatever you lot convey on hand.
Who isn't crazy for crystals? They're fun to pigment (and super slow too!) hence I idea I would drive my paw at epitome my ain (Yes, all of my videos are my first-time try, larn equally I go!)
I started amongst a pencil sketch to acquire the shapes on the paper, together with and hence I used watercolor paints to color my drawing. I used really piddling pigment - I wanted my crystals to last predominantly purple, hence I used about unlike tones of violet, together with and hence hither together with in that place added a flake of blueish together with and hence simply a whisper of yellowish together with light-green to give my crystals that iridescent glow.
Once my drawing was finished I added a quick sketchy outline inwards dark micron ink. Check it out below!
Who isn't crazy for crystals? They're fun to pigment (and super slow too!) hence I idea I would drive my paw at epitome my ain (Yes, all of my videos are my first-time try, larn equally I go!)
I started amongst a pencil sketch to acquire the shapes on the paper, together with and hence I used watercolor paints to color my drawing. I used really piddling pigment - I wanted my crystals to last predominantly purple, hence I used about unlike tones of violet, together with and hence hither together with in that place added a flake of blueish together with and hence simply a whisper of yellowish together with light-green to give my crystals that iridescent glow.
Once my drawing was finished I added a quick sketchy outline inwards dark micron ink. Check it out below!
I promise to produce a few jewelry making videos inwards the most hereafter hence last certain to cheque back!
If in that place is anything inwards detail that you'd similar to encounter simply exit me a comment!
I promise you lot convey a non bad week!
Love, Laura


